Entering the International FoodTec Award
The International FoodTec Award is open to all companies from the food and supplier industry. Innovations may be submitted from the following areas:
- Process technology including measuring, control and regulating technology
- Automation and robotics
- Filling and packaging technology
- Environmental technology
- Process management including software solutions
- Food safety and quality management
Each innovation must be submitted individually. Please use our registration form. Submissions may be made in English. Joint submissions are accepted. In this case, the submission must be marked as a joint submission and all partners must be named.
- Complete the application form carefully with a summary of the main facts. This must show the innovative achievement. The innovative properties of the product must be described plausibly, transparently and documented by independent test results wherever possible.
- For illustration purposes and to help the commission reach their verdict, please provide no more than one image file with your application (300 dpi resolution).
- DLG undertakes to treat all documents as strictly confidential, unless required to present the product in the Award Winners Magazine or on the Internet.
Applications can be submitted online until midnight, June 14, 2023.
All documents must be e-mailed to the DLG Competence Center Food at FachzentrumLM@DLG.org by the deadline above. Any submissions received after the deadline and any submissions that are incomplete or do not comply with the requirements set out above will be excluded from participating in the International FoodTec Award.